Zing Requester Thread

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by kryssyy, Dec 28, 2014.

1. SwissCheese Established Member Member

Well, I got it! Not sure when, but I have it now!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sundar Member Member

Hello friend's any one have non qualify zing panda link like 0.07 and 0.09.. in recent panda link pls pm or post ...

3. clickhappier ★★Ⰼ₳ՖŦξᚱ⌚ Contributor

4. Sundar Member Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. peronakov New Member Member

I would like to ask some questions about Zing HITs and what do you do in those situations:

1. In the case of Hallmark Gold Crown receipts, sometimes there isn't a Member Number anywhere on the receipt, but it is required in one of the fields. There is no option to mark the receipt that there is no Member Number anywhere.

2. On some receipts there is Transaction number that contains symbols such as "-" and "R", but the field only allows numbers to be entered.

3. In case the receipt is partially cut and some things aren't shown (like Transaction and Store are visible, but Total and Date are not), how do you mark it?

4. If you can't see some numbers due to a blurry image, is it better to guess them or mark the receipt as Unreadable?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  6. clickhappier ★★Ⰼ₳ՖŦξᚱ⌚ Contributor

For 1 and 2, it'd be a good idea to contact the requester and ask them; ideally they should update their interface for those stores' receipts to make those no longer be an issue. Let us know what the answer is if you get a reply.

For 3, if a required piece of information is not visible, do what the instructions say... if multiple things are missing, pick one to mark it as, doesn't matter which.
    Mark the receipt as "No Total" if the purchase total is not readable in any of the images.
    Mark the receipt as "No Date and Time" if the purchase date or time is not readable in any of the images.
    Mark the receipt as "No Receipt Code" if the Receipt Code is not visible.​

For 4, if you really can't feel fairly sure what a number is in a required piece of information, don't make something up. If you can't read something you need to read, it's Unreadable.

7. Sundar Member Member

Zing is not now available in non qul hits..what happen any one know about hits very low ...

8. fathima Sumaiya New Member Member

hi everybody. i want to know what is game day rebate in zing. please tell me which products are under game day rebate

9. cara I want to go back to being weird! Contributor

no idea. maybe you should check whatever app its for

10. Sundar Member Member

ibotta was hard blocked how to revoke?

11. sekar9366 New Member Member

hi i am completed above 10000 hits.but i am not qualified for ibotta.why?