What ya vaping on?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sikk66, Feb 11, 2014.

1. blotter Shpadoinkle! Contributor

Yeah it broke the bank but I got really excited over temp control. This was one of the only mods at the time doing dual batts. I was able to afford it with the craziness of OCMP50. Went from a Vamo with a protank 2 to this and am super happy with the upgrade.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lowlife That's Mr. Asshole Contributor

I just have a old model ProVari with a Aspire Nautilus. I haven't order anything in awhile so down to the Mt Baker Vapor Extreme Ice.

• Love Love x 1
  3. zingy RebΦrn Contributor

For my mech mod, I was thinking of going with either the Tesla

http://www.vaporbeast.com/tesla-invader-box-mod.html

Or a wood box mod. Still looking into RDAs, if I get it soon ill just throw my atlantis on top of it for the mean time. This tank is a beast. I heard the Kanger Subtank is also really good.

4. blotter Shpadoinkle! Contributor

I really like the design of the tesla

• Love Love x 1
  5. zingy RebΦrn Contributor

• Like Like x 1
  6. Unicormbacon LOL WHAT DO I TYPE HERE Contributor

Mine is nic free but I usually get my flavorings and bases from Wizard Labs or High Desert Vapes and they both have nic solutions.
    http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/category&path=83_60
    https://highdesertvapes.com/products/Wizard-Labs-60mg-Nic-Base.html

I just realized the latter is supplied by Wizard Labs but sold through High Desert Vapes lolz. But sometimes HDV has better stock available, so you can save on S&H instead of splitting up orders between both vendors. Popular flavorings like vanilla custard are almost always sold out on WL but it's usually in stock at HDV.

Also found these you might be interested in
    http://www.nudenicotine.com/product/casual-nudist/ Pre-mixed nic base
    http://www.nudenicotine.com/product/average-nudist-diy/ Starter kit. Haven't tried any flavorings from this place but the equipment looks a'ight.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  7. Drwho10 Mister Steal Yo Hits Contributor

Just saw this on the e-cig reddit. http://www.madtownvap.com/ Spend over $8 and receive a free 15ml bottle of choice. Just leave flavor in checkout notes. Use the coupon "freeship" for free shipping. *15ML - $4.99 *30ML - $8.99 *50ML - $13.99
    Seems like a nice deal. Picking up some juices for myself. The deal is only this weekend :)

8. Unicormbacon LOL WHAT DO I TYPE HERE Contributor

For anyone having issues picking a flavor(s), their Blue Moon juice is my fave.

• Love Love x 1
  9. Unicormbacon LOL WHAT DO I TYPE HERE Contributor

• Love Love x 1
  10. zingy RebΦrn Contributor

Moving on to mech mods starting this week. Just waiting on my Doge RDA and cherry bomber box to come in. Going to build a basic dual coil build with Kanthal A-1 26 Gauge for now, first time foking with this kind of stuff

11. Transatlanticism Turkoholic Contributor

Not vaping, just a good ol' standard menthol cigarette that I puff on. Wanted to come and say hi to everyone, though!

• Love Love x 1
  12. darthturks Grand Galactic Inquisitor Contributor

I thought I would chime in too. I am using a MVP2 with a Veritas RDA. I mix a lot of my own juices, and order my supplies from ecigexpress. Also signed up for zamplebox though, since the price for how much you get is great, and its a great way to find new juices.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  13. zingy RebΦrn Contributor

Been vaping on this mech for a about a week now and really into building as well. I love it a lot more than my atlantis. This is just a basic clear box with a switch to show volts on the side, all mechanical aside from that dual 18650. The RDA is a darkhorse with my "first" .2 OHM build. Really happy with it ^_^

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nobility MTG Elite Contributor

investment fullz credit card

15. arymen Member Member

I hardly use vapes, but when I do, it's the watermelon type.

16. sikk66 Batches Ain't Shit Contributor

I just got the sigelei 75 Watt temp control mod and I really like it. It's small compared to my sigelei 100 & 150. I've been using it mainly in temp control mode with some tanks & drippers with nickel coils in them. I'm really enjoying the vape on it. It's a really solid built little pocket friendly device and real affordable. If you're interested in a small temp control device I highly recommend it. I got mine for around 55 dollars.

• Like Like x 1
  17. arymen Member Member

Wait, so there's more to it than just the flavor? I thought it was just about that.

18. Krykiet Disco balls Contributor

@tuesdayschild@tuesdayschild Ok, so other than 2PID Newports, what are you looking for? Cloud? Hit? Coolness factor of the products? Flavors of juice? When do you smoke? Do you chain smoke?

20 questions, GO. lol

19. Kizka Burning It Down Contributor

Ok, maybe you can steer me in the right direction. I smoke a pack of American Spirit yellows a day. Sometimes more. I need to switch asap. What noob kit would you recommend for under $75. It needs to be super simple, because I am clueless to the vape world. I like sweet and fruity things. Could you recommend a good all in one kit from Mt Baker or somewhere like that. I would like to order in the next week.

20. tuesdayschild MTG Elite Contributor

I don't know what cloud is and I don't care about being cool. I've tried a couple of those e cigarettes that they sell in convenience stores around here, and they feel like sucking on a straw to me. I'm hoping to find something that delivers a big enough lungful of something that it feels satisfying, but I'm tired of the stink and inconvience of actual cigarettes. I'm also hoping that I can gradually reduce my nicotine intake. Edit, yeah, I do kind of chain smoke, but I give away cigarettes all day at work (to the kitchen guys). This might help eliminate that too. How long does one container of the liquid last?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015