What ya vaping on?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sikk66, Feb 11, 2014.

1. sikk66 Batches Ain't Shit Contributor

Hey everyone. I'm a pretty big vaping enthusiast so I thought I would start a vaping thread to see what everyone else is vaping on.
    What's you setup?
    What's your favorite juices and juice vendors?

My current daily driver setup is a Nemesis VW edition (I use a kick & run it at around 11-12 watts) with a Kayfun lite plus. I run it around 1.8 ohms with a nano coil and cotton wick.

My current favorite juice is vanilla custard from Velvet Cloud Vapor. It's all I've been vaping for the past few months. I highly recommend it if you like dessert vapes. I recommend any of their juices. Everything I've tried from them has been awesome. All their stuff is 100% VG so it definitely makes for some thick clouds!(I once set off the smoke alarm in my house with it. True story.) It's just good, high quality juice.
    Here's a link to the juice:
    http://www.velvetcloudvapor.com/collections/front-page/products/vanilla-custard

So tell me your favorites...

Edit: I am also pretty knowledgeable on all aspects of vaping, so if anyone is new and has any questions just let me know. I'd be glad to help you out.
    Vape on...

• Like Like x 3
  2. Holly Spartan 4 Life Contributor

At the moment I'm vaping on Pure Michigan from Mr E's, however I've been dabbling with making my own juices lately. Been a fun experience but haven't created anything that I'd consider an all day vape yet.

I'm using an iTaste MVP 2.0 with a smoktech RSST with stainless mesh wick atm, but I still alternate with my carto tank and protank periodically. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. sssstaticccc Member Member

My local WILL NOT give me 100 vg.
    says the flavor is in the bg.
    know anything about this? I just took his word for it but after seeing this...

I'm on an evod kanger kit.
    Got any recommendations for an upgrade? price/performance mainly

• Like Like x 1
  4. sikk66 Batches Ain't Shit Contributor

That's a nice setup. I have an mvp 2 also. It's a great APV. I like that it gives a steady signal instead of using pulse width modulation like the vamo and svd that I have. They make that annoying rattlesnake sound from it. Drives me nuts.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sikk66 Batches Ain't Shit Contributor

PG is the main flavor carrier, but I'll tell you with velvet cloud juices they still have AWESOME flavor even though they are 100%VG. They also thin them out a little with distilled water, so they still work just fine in clearomizers, carto tanks, etc. I've ordered pure VG juices from other vendors and it was just too thick and hard to work with. Their juice has worked great in everything I've tried it in. Now that i've been usign their juices it's hard for me to use juices that have PG in them now. I don't feel like they are producing much vapor and it drives me nuts.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Holly Spartan 4 Life Contributor

Yeah I have a vamo and svd as well, so I know what you are talking about lol. I like the MVP because of the battery life. :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. sikk66 Batches Ain't Shit Contributor

Anyone else use a Kayfun? I was a big protank guy before. I used rebuilt protank heads with cotton wicks. After getting a Kayfun I definitely saw what all the hype was about. The flavor in them is just amazing! If I vape on a protank now, it's like I can't even taste the juice.
    There are some Kayfun clones that I've heard really good things about. I have a real one, but I'm gonna pick up a few of the Tobeco clones. They're only like 30 bucks and I know several people that say they are totally identical to the original. Supposedly the parts are even interchangeable.

• Like Like x 2
  8. kevin215 Ich mag Chargen!!! Member

I have a ehpro kayfun clone and after using that I really want a real one, hands down the best tank I have tried so far. The clone is pretty good but it is kinda leaky from the fill screw, and if you get a clone make sure you wash the shit out of it with dish soap to get the machine oil out of it.

I use the mvpv2 as my all day with the kayfun clone and switch up with a vamo pro-tank set up thru out the day.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sikk66 Batches Ain't Shit Contributor

It's definitely worth the price to buy a real one. I snagged mine from vape rev. But now I want more than one, and I'm not buying more than one real one. haha That's getting a bit expensive. I've heard nothing but good things about the Tobeco clone. So I'm gonna snag a few of those as my backups.

Edit: Did you try putting a tiny o-ring on the fill screw on the bottom to keep it from leaking? That should work as long as the countersink is deep enough to have room for an o-ring.

• Like Like x 2
  10. kevin215 Ich mag Chargen!!! Member

it's the full size kayfun clone so the fill screw(real kayfun has a valve) is on the side so it's not countersunk at all. I was thinking of trying teflon tape but im not sure if that will react with e-juice. it's not like pouring out but over night it will drip a few drops if I leave it sitting with the screw side down. Not a big deal but just enough to annoy you.

• Like Like x 1
  11. sikk66 Batches Ain't Shit Contributor

ahh okay, gotcha. I didn't realize it was the full size one. If I were you I'd try the teflon tape. I can't imaging that there would be any issues using teflon with juices.

• Like Like x 2
  12. DjScarecrow GETsugaa.. Contributor

I'm using a smok tech mod, Igow atomizer with a 1500 MHz battery less charge time. Using the Vls pleasure juice my fav ^_^

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. blmpclrk MTG Elite Contributor

I prefer the Magic Flight Launch Box because it's portable and works really well. Wait.....oops, not the same type of vaping that is being discussed here. Sorry, my bad.

• Like Like x 2
  14. sikk66 Batches Ain't Shit Contributor

But the launch box is nice regardless :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Reallist19 New Member Member

[​IMG] This was the last peice I vaped. Poldiac with a Nimbus + Wake & Vape Coffee flavor. Pretty sad I had to sell it 2 months ago...but about to snag a Nemi clone for dirt cheap to hold me over.

• Like Like x 3
  16. sikk66 Batches Ain't Shit Contributor

Nice setup! Poldiacs are sweet.

Don't be too sad about the nemesis clone. I have a real one and my friend has a clone and the only difference I can tell between the two is that mine cost hundreds of dollars more. Hell the parts are even interchangeable. They are dead on identical! Best clone I have ever seen!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Blue #notthemod Contributor

Hey Everyone... below is an affiliate style link that will get you 20% off e-juice orders from Vape Dojo. They just sent it to me in an email.

At any rate... their juices are pretty good, they don't offer choices like PG/VG ratio or anything like that so I wouldn't put them up there with Virgin Vapor or MT Baker... but 20% is a pretty sweet deal.

http://vapedojo.refr.cc/DGJDKBQ

• Like Like x 1
  18. Blue #notthemod Contributor

Oh... I guess I never joined this conversation.

I have two mods that I switch between from time to time. I've got a zenesis 2 which is my "activity" mod. Since its mechanical and I can replace all the parts myself I don't worry in the least about taking it with me when I go camping or out to a any kind of events. It has the carto-hybrid head on it which produces the most surprisingly clean flavor from a cartomizer I've ever had. I don't know what kind of voodoo he cooked up but the hype was real.

As far as my daily driver I run a Provari... if I'm taking it out to a party or some such I'll put my kayfun on it but when I'm at home I use the z-atty pro with a ceramic wick... flavor is ridiculous in comparison to mesh or fiber wicks.

So all in all... nothing real fancy or flashy. On my juices... I've been sort of stuck on Death by Chocolate from Virgin Vapor lately. And I have two flavors that I make myself that have become all day vapes... one is Blueberry Muffin and the other is sort of a Blueberry-Chocolate-Marshmallow-Graham Cracker deal that is just stupid good. Well... at least to me it is.

19. butts New Member Member

[​IMG]

This is on my "I will afford this by the end of the year" list.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Gingasaurus Resident Dinosaur Contributor

So, due to some health concerns, my boyfriend has recently become much more receptive to the idea of giving up cigarettes if we can find a suitable e-cig or whatever to replace them. I'm hoping someone here will be able to help. He doesn't want any fancy flavors or anything, and seeing as he's never done it we need something fairly simple for a newb to understand. Also, obviously, something fairly cheap since I don't know how long he'll stick to it. We bought him one at a gas station once and he used it for a couple of days before complaining that the taste was too strong. Any and all suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance!!