The shameless self promotion thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mallan627, Oct 1, 2016.

1. mallan627 Veteran Member Member

So, you got stuff to tell us about? Want us to look at your resume or work profile? Got things you're trying to sell? Just made/uploaded a video to Vimeo or Youtube? Or got an article/blog you'd like us to read? Have you taken some cool pictures on got them up on Imagur or another pic storage site? Well, here's the place to promote it!

I'll kick it off by saying I just put up a bunch of stuff (mostly manga book and some toys) on ebay. You can check it out at http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=mallan627&_sop=1

2. AliceUnderland Lost Contributor

Not exactly self promotion, but an old friend has a book up on Kindle Scout and I really want it to be published so I can read the whole thing:

This is what she said on Facebook:

“I decided to try something different and submitted my quiet horror/weird fiction novel, THE CEILING MAN to the Kindle Scout program. If you follow the link, you’ll have an opportunity to read an excerpt, and if you feel it’s worthy, nominate it for publication. Nominations don’t guarantee publication, but they don’t hurt. If you nominate it and it is selected, you get a free copy!”

The link:
    https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/1UMREEV2YJ4JO

Take a look! (and thanks)

• Like Like x 1
  3. NathanPS MTG Elite Contributor

I nominated the book for your friend :) best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. WimpLo MTG Elite Contributor

I got the email this morning :D Congratulations to your friend!

• Love Love x 1