So... still unemployed.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mallan627, Aug 4, 2016.

1. mallan627 Veteran Member Member

As some of you might now, I got fired from my job about a month and a half ago. Been having trouble finding another job because a) the job market around stinks and b) got a few strikes against me.

Among other things, I've been searching for another work at home job (besides doing Turk). I just interviewed for a job with Sitel, and the interviewer told me they didn't have a job that "fits my qualifications" right now. I don't know for sure if I just didn't have the experience they needed or if that was just her polite way of saying I blew the interview, but anyway...

So, I was wondering if anyone know of any other WAH companies I might be able to try. I live in Missouri, so it'd have to be one that accepts people in that state.

Thanks for listening!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  2. NathanPS MTG Elite Contributor

That is a real bummer! Hopefully you find something soon!

3. Raphael88 New Member Member

Here is a website that post job listings.
    http://workathomemomrevolution.com/fresh-work-at-home-job-leads/

• Love Love x 1
  4. mallan627 Veteran Member Member

5. StanleyMilgram Con Receta Contributor

I'm obligated by some sort of propaganda law at this point to promote mexico as an awesome place to exist and turk.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  6. SUCCBOI hikikomori Contributor

To be honest there isn't much out there data entry wise unless it's a private company. I'll let you know if I find something. I just came back to turking & the fall is coming so there may be more work from researchers at schools etc. We may be in luck, 4am EST - 4pm est is usually what I shoot for & if there isn't much up I'll watch TV or something while checking to see if something pops off. Good luck & godspeed HIT SCRAPER. :beerchug:

7. Celtic Lady Spyder Ryder Contributor

You can always submit your resume to Apple to be an At home advisor. If they interview you and you get hired then they send you a mac to use and you go through paid training. You have to pass the test at the end of training and then you start work. I have a friend that has been doing this for several years. They occassionally have openings for Chat support but you'd start as a call rep. They pay well and offer benefits.

https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?searchString=At Home Advisor#&ss=At Home Advisor&t=0&lo=0*USA&pN=0

8. mallan627 Veteran Member Member

Okay, I'll check it out! Thanks!

9. QuantumLeap Member Member

What part of Missouri are you in? I live in Kansas City.

10. Imran520 New Member Member

You should apply for jobs if you are unemployed.

11. mallan627 Veteran Member Member

[​IMG]

I'm so glad you're here to point this out to me. Your brilliant idea never crossed my mind.

• Love Love x 1
  12. Sebbers Member Member

Out of curiosity, do you have any job leads in the area? I'm also in Kansas City and looking, but most of the stuff I see is, like, factory work and warehouse. Not particularly appealing to my wimpy self.

13. QuantumLeap Member Member

Depends on what you're good at? What kind of experience do you have?

14. NickittenPierre New Member Member

When i passed my MBA then i searched my job .... Now i am doing my job at paper writing company in London and i am very happy and my job description is Psychology Essay Writing Services ,

15. solands23 New Member Member

School is tough, with all the things that we need to complete and pay, we end up cramming and unable to accomplish the things that we need to do. If you feel as a student that you cannot meet what is required, don't be afraid to seek the assistance of the experts online and read useful reviews from strongestenergydrink.org.