Mturk is redesigning.

Discussion in 'AMT Feedback' started by Morisato, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Morisato Active Member Member

I was working on a hit, and got one of those little "blue notifications" near the middle of the page when you complete a hit (sometimes it asked you to fill out profile questions).

But instead it redirected me to a blog post...
    https://blog.mturk.com/help-us-build-your-new-worker-experience-733d32c55853

Which in turn redirected me to worker.mturk.com

I have very mixed feelings about this. On one hand they COULD implement a lot of the major features of scripts we use... on the other hand all of those scripts may just stop working (likely in my opinion).

Just thought I'd bring this to the attention of everyone, if they haven'tnoticed.

Edit: Just noticed the blog post is from July 27th... apologies if this has be posted. I just haven't seen anything about it.

2. borrowedlight Member Member

I saw another member post this in a daily thread a couple weeks ago. It was the first I'd had heard about it as well despite the post being so old. I haven't read too much into the new features and whatnot but judging by aesthetics only, the new site doesn't particularly excite me.

3. Murloc New Member Member

I'm all for an update. We really shouldn't have to rely on so many outside scripts to turk efficiently, they should be able to provide a few feautures on site. I'm not particularly excited, but I'm not opposed to the updates either. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. The_Verve New Member Member