Looking for others to game with you? Post what you're playing.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Xandro, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Xandro Batchologist Contributor

I've been playing a game called Varamexia for the past month and some change and its been totally fun: Http://varamexia.com?page=3333

- Simi-idol
    - browser based text game
    - mmo
    - you can play it while turking
    - you still get the sense of gaming while not having to be actively playing all the time.

throw me a pm if you do join and i'll share my ign and will try to get ya invited to the guild.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Aqualea Member Member

What sort of game is Varamexia? I don't really understand it from what I see of the site.

I've been playing a lot of Diablo 2 lately. I've got a hardcore character of all classes, but current highest level is a lvl 61 Amazon currently in Act 5 Nightmare. I used to have one around lv84 before but she died.

3. cara I want to go back to being weird! Contributor

i played it for a few days and it honestly wasnt that fun, heh. i tried to like it, but it just wasnt my thing. if you don't like text based games then you may not like it. give it a shot and see, you never know.

4. jeremydotnet Well-Known Member Member

Resident Evil 6, The Last of Us, and my girl is playing Ratchet and Clank, and both of us are ALWAYS playing Final Fantasy or Modern Warfare 3

5. Zen New Member Member

If it isn't obvious from my icon, I've been playing tons of Overwatch! It's incredibly addicting and I use it when I need some break time from turking. Love meeting fellow gamers!

• Like Like x 1
  6. NathanPS MTG Elite Contributor

Is anyone playing Pokemon GO? It's addicting to say the least...!

• Like Like x 1
  7. leftfield slackologist Contributor

I just reinstalled TF2 for the first time in years, mah medigun was dusty :) I've been wanting to get overwatch really bad but I need a better gpu first. Do we have any mturk steam groups or anything like that?

• Like Like x 1
  8. tarl Member Member

I've been playing overwatch a lot too. Basically a hour on and three hours off is how I rotate turking and overwatch.

9. Murloc New Member Member

I'm a huge World of Warcraft fan. MMOs can definitely be addicting but I think I keep it at bay pretty well! I play a lot on the weekends or I when I need a break from the turk grind.

10. jpegcoma New Member Member

Anyone here plays Eve online? Looking for some new members for our corp as well as just fun talk while I'm siting in Jita and doing station trading.
    Invite you all to try Eve. Not an advert, just lookig for new disciples ^_^
    find me in game, jpeg coma is my name.

11. Buzby Member Member

I used to play LOTRO years ago. I loved that I could do raids or casually craft and talk to my online friends. I really just want that again.. a place I can play casually, as I don't have time to be hardcore about it anymore, and make some online friends. I work freelance from my house so I don't get to meet new people often.

So I'm pretty open to trying a new MMO or something with a community. PMs or replies are fine :)

12. Celtic Lady Spyder Ryder Contributor

I like Rift for casual MMO gameplay. There are things to do both in groups and solo content. I mostly play solo anymore but there is PuG content that is easy to get into. It is free to start playing and get to level 65(current max until xpac coming out soon) but to play the new xpac and have all things available, that'll cost some money. Since it's free to start it with only mild limitations I think it's one of the better ones to try.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Buzby Member Member

I remember a lot of my old guild members played it and I meant to try it. And LOTRO was mostly free too which I liked, and then as I got into it if I wanted to buy more things I could. I like options like that because if I really love the game, regardless if I need more quests or not, I'll be loyal if I feel I've gotten enough enjoyment.

Thanks for bringing it up. I'll have to begin install and on a slow mturk day explore it some!

• Like Like x 1