JQKill could use our support

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by StanleyMilgram, Jun 24, 2016.

1. 74jrh3 MTG Elite Contributor

That's beautiful, thank you.

• Love Love x 2
  2. MTElkHunter MTG Elite Contributor

I was out of town all weekend and this news is devastating. I know there isn't much I can say that hasn't been said, but please know that you and your family will be in my prayers and that I am very thankful to have met JQ and he was kind enough to share his knowledge and also just shoot the breeze from time to time. He may be gone but I will do my best to carry on with what he taught me and to remember that there is always time to help others. Again I am very sorry and will be thinking of all of you.

• Love Love x 3
  3. sleepy15650 Member Member

So sorry for your loss...He always had time to help everyone on here. He will be missed. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

• Love Love x 4
  4. DolphinDove New Member Member

I'm so very sorry for your loss.....I've been out of town the last few weeks and just heard the news :( I've been a long time lurker and this is my first post as I am quite shy, but hearing this news just breaks my heart...... I have seen JQKill help many people out with his advice and I have benefited from his knowledge just by reading his posts on this forum. Hugs and prayers going out to his family and friends at such a heartbreaking time.........Love & Light

• Love Love x 6
  5. Autonomadic MTG Elite Contributor

JQkill was my favorite person on the board. He was funny and extremely helpful to me and everyone. He has helped me countless time with valuable information, advice, scripts... he was always a big help. When I seen he was on I knew I could count on him. I am deeply sorry for his family's loss. I know what it's like to lose someone who you hold so close to your heart. He will be missed.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    • Love Love x 4