INSTYLER HAIR THING

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Asleep By Dawn, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Asleep By Dawn Veteran Member Member

may sound odd from a man but uh do any girlS here use the Instyler hair straightener thing? if so how much better for the hair do you think it is oppose to a normal flat iron??? or is it about the same when it comes to damage?
    is it worth the price?

2. borrowedlight Member Member

I don't use it, but I'm lame and watch a lot of beauty related videos on youtube where it has been discussed. If I had a the money to buy it, would I? No probably not. I feel like the little brush thing would just get in the way and tangle my hair. And I highly doubt it's any better than any other hair straightener. It has ceramic plates which is supposedly better for hair but so do many other straighteners for half the price. I suggest rummaging through amazon reviews of it to get info from people that actually buy it. I like looking at the reviews that are 3 stars as I tend to find more pros/cons lists in that section which I find helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Crissy Veteran Member Member

It's a good flat iron but it's not worth the price. Mine fell one day and the plates shattered. I didn't have it very long and wouldn't ever spend that much on a flat iron again after that. I use a wet to dry iron I got for 20 bucks and it works great. And I have super curly hair naturally.

• Like Like x 1