Help a turker newb with some questions

Discussion in 'MTurk Help' started by turkerworker, May 13, 2017.

1. turkerworker New Member Member

Hey guys, this is my second day of turking so you can imagine I'm full of questions and I'm wondering if someone can help me out. Here are the main things I'm wondering about:

1) Batches - for some reason when I click on any hit that has multiple hits in the group it only lets me complete the first one. Why is this? Am I doing something wrong?

2) Scripts - I hear there are several good ones including hit scraper and mega something (sorry couldn't find the link.) Are these infact the best ways to find good hits?

3) How do you make more money - doing a bunch of little hits or several larger ones. What is the target amount that you filter for in your scripts? I've found I'm making nothing with the really cheap ones. Like .05 to .20x hit ones but like I mentioned above I haven't been able to complete any batches up to this point as I don't know how.
    Those are my main questions till now. Thanks in advance for any help and look forward to following along with the action on the forum threads. Cheers

2. Tripsa Live webcam from MTG's host Moderator

Come over to turkerhub.com, most have migrated there.