Are there good iPhone apps to make money?

Discussion in 'Other Crowdsourcing Platforms' started by Brandon94, May 27, 2016.

1. Brandon94 New Member Member

Does anyone know of a good app for iphone that lets you make money without having to go anywhere or do anything in person? I just wanna be able to do work on my phone while I’m watching TV or sitting around doing nothing without having to take my laptop out. I know about EasyShift and GigWalker but those require you to actually go places and that's not really what I'm looking for. Any ideas? Thanks!

2. xxinsanexxchels New Member Member

I make $1/day with PerkTV. I also have the Perk Plastik card. They have an iOS app as well so you could try them if you aren't already using PerkTV. All you do is let the videos run and they do so automatically after you start it. I have an old smartphone that I don't use anymore so I run my videos on it all day. They do have attention checks that ask if you are still watching after a couple of hours. I just press yes and it continues I don't have to pay attention to it all day just glance over to make sure that the ads are still running every so often. It's free money and at a $1/day that adds up to $365/year (at minimum) for doing nothing.

They do have other ways of earning points. They have a lock screen app that earns you points for displaying ads on your lock screen. You can go to getperk.com their website and earn on a PC as well. They also have games that earn you points. I would say they are a better alternative to something like Swagbucks because I was not earning nearly as much with Swagbucks Videos as I have with PerkTV. I stick mainly to watching ads.

If you found my review helpful please sign up with my referral link here:
    http://perk.fm/4tey6[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. mshadle New Member Member

Ipoll on the itunes app store is good but you can only redeem your money in amazon gift cards or itunes gift cards

4. Brandon94 New Member Member

Hmmm running videos all day seems like a lot of mental energy (remembering to check back in) for just $1 per day, and I was hoping for cash deposited directly into my bank account or PayPal as opposed to gift cards. A lot of the apps I've found researching on the web earn you coupons or chump change for watching videos or agreeing to be shown advertisements. I want to do easy work and get paid. I'll keep hunting and share what I find. Any other recommendations appreciated!

5. Alina Veteran Member Member

Field Agent is okay if you don't mind running to the store quickly. sometimes they have free things as well (products that you buy/review but get to keep, free pizza to review it, etc.)

6. sasha New Member Member

you can redeem through paypal also.

7. Jacksoncreed New Member Member

I used an app called trupic...i made like $50 bucks 1 week because there were a lot of projects in my area. Basically i just took some photos of some landscaping at businesses.

8. Jacksoncreed New Member Member

i was paid via paypal

9. NickittenPierre New Member Member

There are many good iphone apps and you can get money from it. This is search base work you should search for it .