A new MTG owner. Nice to meet you guys ;)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Daniel Partner, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Jan Veteran Member Member

People come to the forums to find advice about how to make money. Sometimes, people share valuable scripts (or advice on how to script). Also, we give each other information about specific HITS or requesters (or just general tools that are out there - to complete a HIT faster).

I'm sure that a forum owner can run the forum without knowing much about how to make money on mturk (I mean more than just a few dollars an hour - some of us make a reasonable hourly wage :).
    But it's my opinion, that it would be better- or perhaps easier - if you knew a bit about how to make mturk 'work for the worker' (that is, make a sustainable/living wage).
    I don't mean to speak out of turn - it sounds like you know more (a lot more) than I about IT issues -
    but you might want to spend some time trying to figure out the day-to-day 'grind' that we all face, in order to make our goals (monetarily speaking :).

2. mbreck New Member Member

Best of luck reviving this community Daniel :)

3. iWork4MyDog New Member Member

Hello everyone! I stumbled upon this site while trying to find general information about becoming a mTurk. I've been approved by Amazon so I am giving this thing a whirl. Glad to be part of this community.