11/1 - Buga Kingz, I'm worried. There are no More Thread titles. We pay u gud $ to perform 4 us.

Discussion in 'Awesome HITS' started by thedorchannel, Oct 31, 2017.

1. thedorchannel Veteran Member Member

This is not a threat. I and the rest of the team just want to make sure you follow through on your promise to run mturkgrind forever and ever and ever. We all agreed that if you did that you'd get a penny ever 300 years.

To be honest, with the lack of thread titles and lack of different pics on the first post, it kinda feels like you're screwing us over.

we wuv u.

thx 4 listening.

• Love Love x 1
  2. buga kingz Veteran Member Member

Hello dearest,
    I was going through a very doom-and-gloom few days where I was worried about my 2-year old buddy, and not thinking about much else. But apparently not so much so that I'm above holding onto my stupid sense of humor about these things by oversharing on MTG with cryptic posts about it.

Anyway, that situation is thankfully better now and it looks like I'm going to get to take her to the park tomorrow and all will be well, and things can go back to normal around here. Let's see, what would I normally post a daily thread about... Oh yeah, I just finished this delightful 60s musical called Thoroughly Modern Millie starring Julie Andrews and Mary Tyler Moore. It was $6.88 at Walmart. I don't know why they have these movies there, but it is a good time. And by that I mean it was 2 and a half hours long and I had a difficult time staying awake. But still.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your heartfelt concern. I believe with teamwork as our guiding principle here at MTG, we can move forward into the new millennium better than ever before, harnessing the power of light, sound, ScoutIt scripts that increase your earnings up to $2.42 an hour, and a little North Korean satanic black magic to reach our ultimate goal of inhabiting one of Jupiter's moons by the time the next generation of MTC and Turkerhub mods reach the next plane of existence.

You're a real treat, keep it up.

ty

3. buga kingz Veteran Member Member