07/17 - Maybe Doing Something Other Than Sitting Around on the Couch All Day Like Sunday Monday

Discussion in 'Awesome HITS' started by buga kingz, Jul 17, 2017.

what time do you sleep

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. buga kingz Veteran Member Member

Well, Game of Thrones was yesterday, and it was the first episode I've ever seen, and I have to say, there was a lot of people talking about things and sitting around in the dark and this little girl was like slitting people's throats and poisoning a room full of people to death while wearing an old man mask and she's going on a mission to kill the queen and then some people I've seen before showed up at the end and it looks like some bad shit happened to them and now they're ready to get revenge on someone. What the fuck is going on and who are these people?? We'll have to tune in next week to find out! In the meantime, uh.. I'll be here working on HITs. And sleeping because it's 3:00 a.m. Wait, what am I doing here? I'm tired. Queue is dying. No motivation. Places to be tomorrow. What was I saying? Maybe I won't work tomorrow. Shit's exhausting. I have to babysit and I think internet is out over there. Cold coffee is in the fridge for tomorrow. Have to drink water before bed so I don't wake up in middle of night dehydrated. Are HITs really not going to show up? Last night at this time was somewhat decent. Wait, no, I don't want to do them anyway. What else asdfasdfasdfasdf

[​IMG]