07/07 - Today is Saturday

Discussion in 'Awesome HITS' started by buga kingz, Jul 7, 2018.

1. buga kingz Veteran Member Member

Going down so many rabbit holes on the internet, ran across a book I remember reading all the way through back in college alone in the middle of Border's on a Saturday night. If I remember, that's when someone saw me there. Ended up babysitting her kids for years. Now raising more kids, hopefully can help them escape this black hole town. Mostly fumbling around blindly. It's nice to sit around in the dark and not have to think about the day.

"It’s times like these when life is almost bearable. No phone calls, no one’s company to endure. I can think my own thoughts. Dodge their arrows and stones for awhile. People make me sad and lonely for solitude. I feel better when I’m walking alone. I like eating alone. Movies are better alone. Alone is safer because you attract less attention, and when you’re alone, you are harder for strangers to figure out. Also, you only have to look out for yourself and you don’t have to worry if the people you’re with can handle themselves in a bad situation. I’d rather be outnumbered and alone than have a weak person with me. Music sounds better when you listen to it alone. Books are better read alone in a room. It’s great to look at paintings but only when you don’t have to listen to someone breathing next to you. People ruin almost everything. Being around people makes me think I have nothing and that I’m a creep. On my own I don’t feel half bad. I got tired of being a vulnerable idiot telling someone what was on my mind. I got tired of humiliating myself over and over. Only a fool trusts a human. All you can do is predict what they will do next and prepare yourself for what might happen."

2. buga kingz Veteran Member Member

beach vacation tomorrow, happy turking!