03/yay - a day like saturday sunday monday 23423523141

Discussion in 'Awesome HITS' started by buga kingz, Mar 12, 2018.

here is a poll added at 7am or so because im still awake and sitting here

1. ǝɹǝɥ ƃuᴉʇʇᴉs puɐ ǝʞɐʍɐ llᴉʇs ɯᴉ ǝsnɐɔǝq os ɹo ɯɐㄥ ʇɐ pǝppɐ llod ɐ sᴉ ǝɹǝɥ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sᴉ ʇᴉ ollǝɥ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ooʇ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sᴉ ǝuo sᴉɥʇ ʍoʍ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. buga kingz Veteran Member Member

idk i'm awake and this site is still sort of dangling there and even though i'm not really interested in some silly turk forum parody journal but not really general insane person stream of consciousness whatever thing here is a post anyway and wow english language is really cool you can play with it and make people think whatever they want about your mental stability or intelligence level or whatever by what you say or write and what order you put words in and punctuation grammar etc last night i ate graham crackers my wrist hurts or at least is uncomfortable i will read my book instead of turking kids are still asleep oo there's coffee ok ok ok bye

2. buga kingz Veteran Member Member

oh wow ok wow yeah more coffee is in the coffee pot and refrigerating now so it can turn into iced coffee that was a really great idea imo but yeah i am taking a break from reading a book to do that and browse some things on the internet like see if there are any turk things going on but now i'm going to go back to my book while waiting on turk things to make noises at me so i know to work on that and push some buttons and make money while still reading my book you know really low maintenance stuff on a monday morning but wow anyway yeah this is really great i'm really glad i decided to make this update wow yeah also i ate some bugles and candy ok ok that's really great bye again

3. buga kingz Veteran Member Member

Now I am in some dark hole. What is this? There's a beam of light computer screen to tell me maybe I made $20. It's all imaginary, isn't it? $20, $20,000. A distraction from something. What if I'm in a womb, some purgatory waiting to be reborn. What world is outside? When, where? Is it some other reality where these questions aren't relevant? Is there a concept of money? Will I have a memory of these sorts of thoughts if it is a different reality, another system of logic? Or will I wander the world aimlessly speaking of "ScoutIt Receipts" and making paintings of the demon Zoltar in the wind that only receive blank stares from its inhabitants? Is there even life there? Do they have art? Did my laundry get all the way dried? brb