01/09 - Misdirected Monday

Discussion in 'Awesome HITS' started by buga kingz, Jan 9, 2017.

?

1. !

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. buga kingz Veteran Member Member

2. Doom Kitten Veteran Member Member

Title: Please take this 10 minute survey on a political issue | PANDA
    Requester: Julia Minson [A35QRRKSLEDRZA] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
    ★★★★ 4.50 Generosity
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
    ★★★★ 4.80 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Please take this 10 minute survey on a political issue
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

3. Good morning.

It's been a few months since I posted but I assume (maybe incorrectly) that there are Turkers here that still work our HITs.

This week, we're going to post a job called "2017 Requal for our HITs" or something like that. We have 250 people in our "Reliable workers" list but over the last 6 weeks, the average workforce is only 15 of the 250.

I'm hoping to expand that list to 250 again but I need to prune anyone that no longer has interest. So, if you see it and you still like working our map related HITs (POIs, re-categorization, home communities, etc), please work at least 10 of these so we can know you're still interested.

Why they 'purge'? Well, management can't assume we have 250 trustworthy Turkers when less than 50 work our HITs lately. I have to report a more accurate count and everyone already qualified needs a chance to show they are still interested. We won't under-pay though for re-qualification. 15 cents base-rate for your time but please don't work more than 10.

Next week, we'll be posting jobs that clearly state "2017 Qualification - New workers" and a note "existing reliable workers, please do not grab these". These HITs allow us to find new talent. If you work these, you're only hurting yourself as we'll likely reject reliable workers who grab them. Mainly because we already know the answers to those so you're not helping us find new talent (which economically I guess does help you. Less workers = more work for you but let's pretend I didn't say that).

-----

Final note, my 2017 AMT Budget has not increased YET but it will in June and it will only be doubling so instead of 1-2K HITs a month, we'll have 2-4K HITs to send to the community. It's still a small potato operation but thanks so much to all of you in 2016 who helped out.

Happy New Year and I hope job posters treat you all with respect and love in the new year. We couldn't do it without you.

[​IMG]

4. comawhite Well-Known Member Member

Do you know around when you'll be posting the qualification hits? I missed the last round and don't want to miss these, thanks!

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

5. Lord Viper Member Member

Wow.... Grind is dead..... leave for a few years and .........damn.

Who ran this site into the ground???

6. ChrisTurk Veteran Member Member

Аctually if you've been gone a few years most folks you know are probably on mturkcrowd.com

7. Dark Spin New Member Member

Wait did people leave recently?